Have a Feel of your Future
MU faculties, in collaboration with the Orientation Department at the Student Affairs Office, run a number of events such as Open Days or Pre-arranged Introductory Visits per semester.
These events are perfect opportunity to find out all you need to know about Al Maaref University.
Open Days are special events that attract new students who are interested in knowing about a particular field of specialization and facilities available on the premises.
On these days, any interested student will have the opportunity to meet the academics and other professional support staff and to discuss the area of study and its requirements.
Such Open Days are excellent moments allowing potential students to familiarize themselves with university life.
Pre-arranged Introductory Visits (Student for a Day)
The Orientation Department at the Student Affairs Directorate runs, in collaboration with the University's faculties, pre-arranged sessions known as "Student for a Day".
Student for a Day allows students to:
- attend lectures with the current students,
- meet with the faculty representatives to discuss the feasibility of undertaking a particular university major,
- discuss entry requirements with the Registration Department,
- visit all labs and give a go to working on UMS registration.
- visit the library and have a feel about the activities available for students to obtain relevant information for the study,
- get familiar with the university learning environment and available facilities, and have some tasty tidbits in the cafeteria.