Steps for a Secured Learning Place
At MU, all members of staff intend to create a suitable environment that can provide you with access to the dearest option that you have identified, that is, to continue a study that secures for you paths of career development that fits your expectations and capabilities.
The first steps for you are always challenging! Be assured that your current choice to register at MU is the right one, and we will make it for you by having easy steps system to become a member of the University.
We are glad you are here! Please go forward in your visit to recognize the four simple steps for gaining a place for your new academic life of learning and development.
Four Simple Steps
If you want to apply to any of the majors offered by the three faculties (as well as future faculties) at Al Maaref, you can do so by following these simple steps. This section guides you through the application process to become a candidate student, member of the University.
As you will spend three years of concentrated study, it is important to select the right major that you're interested in and really enjoy studying.
2. Submission of Application
After you decide on the major, you should submit an application form on either of these two dates:
- September 14th for the Fall Semester
- January 23rd for the Spring Semester
You need to consider whether you are a NEW STUDENT or a TRANSFER STUDENT
Having your status identified, you should carry out the following:
For NEW STUDENT
Fill out and submit both a hard copy and an online copy of the MU student Application form available on MU's website (here).
- Submit original or certified hard copies of:
- ID card or Individual Extract of Record that is no older than 6 months.
- Family Extract of Record that is no older than 6 months.
- Certified copy of passport for non-Lebanese applicants.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- School records for the last two years (original and certified by the school).
- Official Lebanese Government Secondary Certificate or its equivalence.
For TRANSFER STUDENT
- Follow the same aforementioned instructions.
- Submit official transcript of records.
- In most cases, 70/100 and above course grades might be transferred.
- Only 50% of total credits may be transferred, 50% must be completed at MU.
- Students who have Passing TOEFL or IELTS scores might be exempted from MU placement tests.