Department of Physics
Beginning with the Sophomore year, all students pursuing an Physics major must complete a minimum of 97 credit semester hours to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Physics degree distributed as follows:
- A total of 27 credits for general college requirements in all fields: FOE 201, ENG201, ENG202, ENG204, ARB201, CST 200, GEE201, GEE202, and GEE 203.
- A total of 15 credits of Mathematics requirements in all fields: MAT 213, MAT 214, MAT 320, MAT 340, MAT 430.
- A total of 4 credits of Sciences requirements in Chemistry field: CHE 205, and CHE 205L.
- A total of 45 credits for physics core requirements as specified per major.
- A total of 6 credits for technical electives selected from a list of courses specified in each major