- Students will demonstrate a broad basic knowledge of the applied sciences.
- Students will demonstrate a thorough understanding and competency in a specific discipline within the fields of sciences.
- Students will be able to communicate scientific ideas effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Students will be able to think critically and evaluate, design, conduct and quantitatively assess innovative research in a scientific discipline.
- Students will have acquired the skills and knowledge needed for employment or advanced graduate or professional study in discipline related areas.