Main Objectives :
- To generate graduates with technical competencies.
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- To identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- To design and conduct experiments, including the analysis and interpretation of data.
- To design a system, component or process to meet desired needs.
- To use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- To produce graduates who lead responsively and creatively in the discovery of new knowledge and transforming inventions and technologies.
- To help create a better future for all people through the application of innovative ideas and resources and the solution of important and complex global problems.