Student Affairs Directorate
The Student Affairs Directorate of Al Maaref University represents one pillar of a group of eight diversified pillars acting in an integrated manner and focused on servicing the students. All together, pillars cooperate and react with each other in order to provide a prestigious academic service, the focus of which remains to be the student.
Staff members of Student Affairs spare no effort to provide quality pastoral and mentoring care and provisions for the student, scientifically, culturally, socially and athletically.
Moreover, the Student Affairs Directorate shows great interest in supporting the talented students and organizes various programs and activities, which contribute to the crystallization of the student’s personality and significance as well as work on the progression of his/her talents and capabilities.
The Directorate believes that students are the hope for the future and that the bet is on them. It also aspires that the graduates of Al Maaref University are educated, influential, creative, and capable of being effectively integrated into the community, and be the beacon of righteousness and higher values, and the contributor to promoting the significance of the country and nation.
The most prominent tasks conducted by the Student Affairs Directorate:
- Organizes the students’ folders with their academic and administrative records.
- Directs and guides the student to choose his/her suitable field of majoring.
- Provides scholarship and financial aid to the students (Based on high-school grades, accumulative average, social condition, athletic supremacy, etc.…).
- Performs placement tests at the point of entry.
- Completes the process of registering the students.
- Provides follow-up support for the student throughout his/her university course.
- Supervises the performance of the various student clubs.
- Organizes intellectual, cultural and recreational activities for the students.
- Administers the program of work/study.
- Embraces students with special needs.