The Directorate of Procurement provides all resources requirements and provisions for the university, buys and stores approved equipment and supplies based on the most suitable methods of purchase such as the presentation of tenders, the invitation of offers, or the direct purchase, all in accordance with the regulations and policies stated in the Bylaws of the university.
The Directorate of Procurement provides all requirements for the university such as materials and supplies, machinery, apparatuses, equipment, and other various services.
The Directorate works on having all the resources maintained effectively and acquired efficiently, by employing the best standards while considering the adopted regulations and systems of the university, which help the faculties and directorates of the university achieve their goals and perform their tasks to the fullest.
A Hub of Provisions
The Directorate of Procurement excels in providing high-quality requirements for the university enabling it to operate optimally in servicing the range of stakeholders, and in particular students.
Enabling a Convenient study environment by:
- Providing all necessities and requirements for the faculties and directorates.
- Ensuring that all purchase operations and other logistical services are consistent with the regulations and policies of the university.
- Employing a comprehensive system of purchase, which guarantees the economic feasibility of tenders and purchases operations that are consistent with the budgets designed for projects, and which must achieve the requirements for the employees harmoniously with the standards of the university.
- Guaranteeing the enhancement and support of all purchase operations with the necessary documents and employs them accordingly with the principles of trade.
- Guaranteeing the nonexistence of conflicting interests in purchase operations by subjecting them to strict control, which should prevent manipulation and waste.
- Issuing all purchase orders as well as requests proposals and quotations from suppliers.
- Coordinating with the Directorate of Financial Affairs management in order to deal with the invoices of the suppliers with the intention to conduct complete purchase operations.
- Supervising all work of maintenance companies in the university and sends reports on their efficiency to the administration.