Legal Affairs Directorate
All legal services are led by the Legal Affairs Directorate. The Directorate is central in representing and protecting the incorporeal status of the University as a legal entity in front of all stakeholders in the community and society.
The Directorate acts on behalf of the University to maintain appropriate discharge of duties and responsibilities that match with the highest regulatory standards shaping the field of higher education. In addition, the university is in constant need of a person who can represent it before other parties concerning all necessary legal obligations and for several reasons such as:
- Provision of complete legal security.
- Management of legal issues.
- Representation before the courts and legal institutions as well as handling other legal matters.
- Phrasing contracts and finalising all agreed contracts.
- Reporting legal consultations.
- Pursuing and discussing complaints as well as conducting the necessary investigations.
- Preparation of periodical reports with the related legal aspects.
The Legal Affairs Directorate is one of the cornerstones of the university. It manages the University legal affairs in their entirety, where its members work diligently in caring for its interests before all other parties, inside or outside the firm, with the utmost professionalism and complete independence.
The Legal Affairs Directorate has qualified staff members who possess qualities and traits that render them compliant to react in order to implement the regulations and their related registers with complete transparency and determination to achieve the common good.
Universities being active contributors in the field of the national economy, whether new or advanced, with some universities having firms and other branches that influence the economies of other countries, necessitates that these universities seek the help of unrivalled legal administrations managed by individuals of a high level of practical and ethical professionalism.