IT & System Directorate
The Information Technology and Systems Directorate is a pivotal directorate that is focused on the provisions and maintenance of all channels of communications, networking, and applications needed by all stakeholders interacting with the University functions and processes. The IT & Systems Directorate represents the core of all the exchanges that are geared to deliver an outstanding academic and professional experience inside and outside the University.
Integrated and Secure Connection
The Information Technology and Systems Directorate endeavors to provide technological structure and offer an electronic academic system with universal standards.
The message of the directorate is manifested through the provision of integrated and secure technical solutions in support of the entire administrative, educational and inspectional operations. This should elevate the level of performance and project the university internally and externally as well as pursue technical developments and circulate knowledge concerning information technology.
Focusing on Delivering Quality IT Services
- Provide the university with the necessary technical means in order to launch operations.
- Employ information technology in support of all activities in the university.
- Keep pace with the fast development of the field of information technology and its techniques.
- Provide a safe information system, which meets the standards of the electronic systems in support of decision-making.
- Provide technical solutions contributing to the enhancement of performance and the provision of fast communication between the various colleges and directorates via the sophisticated network of the university.
- Present electronic consultations and solutions, technical studies, and provide training services in the field of information technology inside and outside the university.
- Provide safety and security to the MU-UMS.
- Keep pace with the most advanced IT, Systems, and Communication Infrastructures.
- Upgrade, at some point in the future, the MU-UMS using advances in Internet of Things and Cloud Computing.
Teamwork and Trust Catered to Your Success
The Information Technology & Systems Directorate commits itself to a set of values and moralities, which guides its course and based upon which the directorate weaves its relations inside and outside the university. These values are represented in teamwork, trust, creativity, responsibility, transparency, credibility, good time management, and decorum.