After having released its first edition under the name: “The University between a Generation of Knowledge and Job Market”, the Al-Maaref University’s peer-reviewed Journal published its second edition entitled: “World beyond Coronavirus”.
It answers several scientific questions, addresses human fear, and touches upon the cultural changes.
The new edition covers the following topics:
- Empires and Epidemics: Long-term perspective | Saif Da’na
- Coronavirus Brings Together the Metaphysics of the Nature Pandemic and the Modern Mind Pandemics| Mahmoud Haidar
- The Witch Hunt: Humane Reflections on COVID-19 | Ming Ki Wang
- Iranian Corona Ethnography | Nemat-allah Fadily
- The Coming Post-COVID-19 Cultural Revolution | Borys Cyrolnik
- Integration between Religion and Science beyond COVID-19 | Abdallah Zayour
- Education during and after COVID-19 Pandemic | UN report
The edition also includes a group of other scientific studies and topics.
The Al-Maaref University journal is an academic peer-reviewed journal that is specialized in sciences and humanities. It aims at contributing to research and critical work on ideas put forward in cultural and academic fields.