Registration for the Spring Semester 20/21 is open. A student may transfer to one of the Al-Maaref University's faculties from recognized higher education institutions.
Students willing to transfer to MU should follow the hereunder steps:
- Step1: Fill an online application form at www.mu.edu.lb (kindly upload the required documents to the form).
- Step2: Submit the documents by hand to the Student Affairs Directorate and pay the application fee.
- Step3: Fill a transfer request form at the Registration and Admission Department (kindly attach the official transcript and course description to the form).
- Step4: Apply for Financial Aid at the Financial Aid Department.
- Step5: The Registration and Admission Department will contact you after 4 working days to inform you about the transfer decision.
P.S: The submitted official transcript should be issued by an institution recognized by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.