Al Maaref University is seeking to recruit training and development administrator that will join its growing community. We are seeking an experienced and enthused administrator with proven experience in planning and implementing talent management programs that are in line with the University's objectives and strategy.
Develop the annual T&D plan (Training Needs Analysis).
- Analyzing and assessing the personal training needs of the target group.
- Designing and assessing training programs by implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes to ensure that employees receive statutorily required training.
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs in line with the University schemes.
Prepare and constantly update training programs and secure qualified trainers
- Arranging and updating the list of training companies and accredited trainers (training platforms).
- Compiling and presenting the training file (offers, trainers, training course material, training time and costs, etc.).
- Reviewing and updating training programs constantly to keep pace with changes and ensure they provide practical needs.
Managing the training process
- Adapting the course program and arranging the time and place of the training courses.
- Sending participation invitations to the prospected trainees.
- Ensuring that all training requirements are provided (the training package).
- Keeping abreast of the opening and progress of the training process.
- Evaluating the training program and the performance of trainers and trainees during and after the program.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports on each training program.
- Coordinating the certificates of participation (printing out, signatures, handing on, saving records).
- Compiling the annual training report (total and type of training programs, number of participants, time, cost…).
Required qualifications and skills:
- Academic level and major: University degree in the field of the job.
- Areas and years of expertise: At least 4 years of experience in human resources management for bachelor's degree holders / one year of experience for Master's degree holders.
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English.
Other job details:
- Job Location: Al Maaref University, Old airport road. Beirut, Lebanon.
- Working hours: 45 working hours per week.
- Age: A maximum age of 44.
Applications are submitted via the university's website www.mu.edu.lb.
Interested Candidates are Kindly Invited to APPLY HERE
The announcement will continue until October 15, 2021